Hello from all the team at Move Revolution
Viewing a property with Move Revolution
Updated July 19th 2021
We know how exciting it can be to view a property, one that could be your new home. When you are booking an appointment to view a property we will be checking the following with you.
- Are you in the ‘at risk’ category specified by the government and currently shielding?
- Are you, or anyone in your household showing COVID-19 symptoms and currently self isolating
- Have you or anyone in your household previously tested positive and have since recovered?
If you answer YES to questions 1 or 2 we would suggest showing you the property ‘virtually’, and our expert team will take time via phone or video call to answer all your questions in detail.
If you answer NO to the questions and you can imagine yourself living in one of our beautiful properties; we would then encourage you to view the property.
Viewing at the property.
- We will continue to wear a mask for each appointment, and would ask that you continue to do the same.
- Only two households can be in a property at any one time, this means only 1 member of our team will accompany a viewing, if a second member of team is needed, they will remain outside and assist from there.
- If two households attend an appointment (i.e. friends/ parents of the prospective buyer or tenant), one household must remain outside and switch over with the other household.
- Our team members will remain at least 2 metres apart whilst on appointments.
- We will open internal and external doors prior to your viewing appointment to avoid unnecessary contact with door handles, we will also open windows to increase ventilation throughout the property.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to speak with us in greater detail.
Thank you for taking time to support and aid us in keeping you and all our customers moving safely, with these new measures and guidelines.
Your Move Revolution Team