Move Revolution are committed to delivering a high standard of service for all our customers. We are sorry you are looking at our complaints procedure, as this would indicate there is potentially room for improvement. We have created this procedure in order for you to contact us, and for us to seek a solution.
If you have a complaint, please initially speak to the relative Area Sales Manager or Lettings Manager – please refer to our ‘Meet the Team’ page for contact details. They will review your complaint and try to seek a solution.
If you are unable to resolve the matter you can then follow our formal complaints procedure by raising your complaint, in writing, with Paul Brice, Company Director at Paul.Brice@moverevolution.com. He will then respond in line with the timeframes set out below.
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within 3 working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then formally investigate your complaint, review your file and speak to the member of staff who dealt with you. A formal written outcome of the investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
- If, at this stage, you are still not satisfied, you should contact Cliff Cooper, MD Cliff.Cooper@moverevolution.com who will arrange for a separate review to take place.
- We will write to you within 20 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
- If you are still not satisfied after the last stage of the in-house complaint procedure (or more than 8 weeks has elapsed since the complaint was first made) you can request an independent review from The Property Ombudsman without charge.
The Property Ombudsman Milford House 43-55 Milford Street Salisbury Wiltshire SP1 2BP 01722 333 306
The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house complaints procedure, before being submitted for an independent review. You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case.