Selling your home
If you are thinking of selling your home please call 0330 223 1000 you will be put through to the right ‘office’ for your town or village alternatively you can complete the contact form at the bottom of this page and we will get in touch.
Letting your home
If you are a Landlord looking to discuss a rental valuation for your property, or a number of properties, please contact our Lettings team on 0330 223 1000
Please speak with our Land and New Homes team who will be able to guide you through the process of selling your land (large garden, a piece of land, outbuildings, offices etc). This will initially start with a property valuation appointment, please call: Sam Webb – Move Revolution Land & New Homes – 0330 223 1000
Please speak with Sam Webb (as detailed above), she will take you through our outstanding New Homes Marketing & Sales Strategy. Our New Homes service has a proven track record, Sam will be able to share with you examples of our unique marketing materials, testimonials and case studies.
We look forward to speaking with you very soon
Your Move Revolution Team
Sales & Lettings Property Valuation Procedure 2021
Our excellent reputation is built on outstanding customer service, with over 900+ five star reviews. We believe in the importance of building a rapport with our clients and being with you every step of the way with your next move or letting your property. We have created a new valuation procedure to ensure we can support you with all our expertise.
You will be initially be asked by our team…
- Are you in the ‘at risk’ category specified by the government and currently shielding?
- Are you, or anyone in your household showing COVID-19 symptoms and currently self isolating?
- Have you or anyone in your household previously tested positive and have since recovered?
If you answer yes to questions 1 and 2 we will suggest a video valuation appointment for the time being, following the governments advice.
If No, then we’d love to come and see you but we’ve made a few changes…
- Video call. We would recommend a video call with our knowledgeable team. The perfect time for you to showcase and talk about your home, taking our team on a ‘guided tour’, showing us all the things you love about where you live. This will enable our team to find out more about your property and for you to get an opportunity to meet one of our expert team. If we are able to offer a valuation at the property we will use the following procedure.
- Seeing your property. Our agent will make an appointment to visit your property following the initial video call. We ask that only 1 or 2 adults living in the same household are present (at this current time we would ask that children are not present during valuations, and hoping they can be out on a bike ride, in a pram or on a walk!)
- You will be asked if you would like a ‘garden appointment’, in which our team will take time to look around the outside of your property (socially distancing at all times). If you could prepare your home for us to look at unaccompanied it would be most helpful for us to get a ‘feel’ for your home.
- If a ‘garden appointment’ isn’t possible you will have the option of us coming into your home. Our teams will have used hand sanitiser prior to entering and will be socially distancing at all times. You and our agent will be wearing face masks and or gloves too, if required. We will discuss what’s comfortable prior to your appointment.
- If you would like to go ahead and place your property on the market with Move Revolution we will email you al the documentation and information we discuss along with terms of business for you to ‘virtually’ read and sign.