Move Revolution Personal Identification Requirements
Move Revolution, like all Estate Agents, is subject to the Governments Money Laundering Regulations. This requires us to obtain and hold specific identification, and proof of address information for all our clients. Alongside this we also need to ascertain if there are anyone else involved in the transaction, or activity that is taking place i.e. a beneficial owner. You may be asked for the source or destination of funds. We will be unable to proceed any work for you without receiving this information.
We have created a list of acceptable identity documentation. Please provide us with the original copy, or a certified document, we will be taking a copy/scan of your document for reference. If we require any additional documentation we will discuss this with you.
Please refer to our Privacy Notice for full details of how we process personal data.
Individual Identity Evidence
Please would you provide us with one document from List 1 and one document from List 2
Identity Document – List 1
- Your current passport
- Your valid UK driving licence
- EEA member state identity card
Proof of Address – List 2
- Statements: Bank, Building Society, Credit Union, Credit Card These needs to be dated less that 3 months old. This must included your account number and show current activity.
- UK/EU/EEA Drivers Licence. This can only be used if your Drivers licence has not been used from List 1. Your licence must be valid with photo.
- Utility Bill. These needs to be dated less than 6 months old. This must included your account number.
- Landline / Mobile Bill. This needs to be dated within 6 months. This excludes pay as you go. This must show your address and account number.
- Home / Motor Insurance Certificate. This needs to be dated within 12 months. This must show your insured address or registered address for your vehicle and policy number
- Confirmation of house purchase / land registration (UK Solicitors Letter) This must be dated within 3 months. This must include your full name as the new owner and full property address.
- GP Letter or NHS Medical Card. Your GP letter will confirm registration at the surgery and will be dated within 3 months. This will included your date of birth and your NHS number.
- Poll Card or Electoral Register Entry. This will be official confirmation dated within 12 months. This must state your full name and full address.
- Police Registration Certificate. This must be dated 12 months. This must included your full address.
- Council Tax. This must be dated within 12 months. This must show your address and your account number.
- Tenancy Agreement. This must be dated within 12 months. This must show your full name, the full address for the property. This must be issued by a letting agent, solicitor, housing association or local council
- Benefits Letter. This entitlement letter must be within 12 months. The Jobcentre or DWP will issue it. This must confirm your address and benefits that are being paid at time of issue.
- Tax Notification HMRC. This must be dated 6 months. This must state your National Insurance Number and your tax information.
Probate Identification Evidence
Please provide us with the following identification if you are acting as the representation of an estate.
- If a will was left – a grant of probate
- Or If no will was left – a letter of administration
- And Individual identity evidence (for the Personal Representative either the Executor or Administrator) from List 1 and List 2 as detailed above.
Limited Company Identification Evidence
Please provide the following list of identification if you are acting on behalf of a UK Company
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Association
- Memorandum of Association
- The company’s latest Annual Return or Confirmation Statement, with details of current company officers
- If the company is offshore, please provide a nominee director declaration and a general power of attorney
Please also provide personal identity evidence for all individuals/shareholders with 25% or more of the shares or voting rights in the company (from List 1 and List 2 detailed above)
We will additional require the following documentation if you are acting on behalf of an Offshore Company.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Association, Memorandum of Association, Latest Annual Return with details of current company officers, Share Certificate(s) showing the Ultimate Beneficial Owner OR
- Certificate of Incumbency
- If the shares are owned by another company, repeat steps above for the holding company
- Nominee director declaration and/or general Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- Individual identity evidence from List A and B for all individuals or entities with 25% or more of the shares or voting rights in the company
Trust Identification Evidence
Please provide the following information if you are acting as a representative of a trust.
- A Trust Deed
- List of Trustees
- List of Beneficiaries
Please also provide Individual Identity evidence from List 1 and List 2 for all individuals with 25% or more of the capital vested interest and/or those individuals who exercise control over the trust.