40% HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE* LAST UNIT REMAINING*
Aston House offers contemporary living through a choice of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartment styles, each specced, finished and equipped to the highest of standards that set unprecedented new benchmarks for quality and value. The development is situated in a wonderful location, within easy reach of Sanderstead train station.
LOCATION Today, Sanderstead remains a village full of green spaces yet retains the added incentive of having enviable transport links to both London and Gatwick via East Croydon.
With great locality to Ofsted recommended schools, such as The Ridgeway, Gresham and Attwood, the village allows for the benefit of open space living with the option of city access.
Located just 6 minutes away, the local town of Croydon is the subject of substantial investment made possible by the £5.25 billion regeneration project that now includes a new Westfield Shopping centre due to be launched in 2023.
Commerce aside, Sanderstead and West Hill offers a superb, semi-rural environment with every modern convenience.
Being an established commuter town with a population of around 13,000, many of those living in Sanderstead commute daily to work in London or the Croydon area.
The town is served by the B269 which connects to the main A22 & A23, and then in turn joins the M23 or M25 at Junction 6. Journey times are fast and convenient with a typical drive time of 20 minutes to the M25.
Mainline rail connections will be around 5 minutes walk for residents at Copper House, the station operates both Southern and Thameslink services with typical commute times of little over 22 minutes into London Victoria or London Bridge.
The north-south rail connections provide a vital artery for the town, enhancing commuter travel and bringing East Croydon to a 6 minute direct hop from Sanderstead or Purley Oaks.
– Quality matt grey kitchen cabinet units
– Stone worktop countertops in white with upstands
– Underlighting to wall units
– Glass splashback
– Stainless steel undercounter sink with copper monobloc mixer tap
– Integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher & 4 ring induction hob oven, cooker hood and washer/dryer
– Microwave supplied
– 3 Year warranty on all electrical appliances.
SHOWER ROOMS AND BATHROOMS
– Premium quality white sanitaryware including back to wall floor standing
– WC with soft close lid, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with shower over and glass screen or separate glass shower cubicle
– Ceramic grey rectified tiled walls with mosaic detail
– Matching large format ceramic dark grey tiled floors
– Wall mounted bath shower handset
– Chrome mixer tap and fittings
– Chrome heated towel rail
– Mirrored inset oak lined alcoves with integrated storage cupboards, reconstituted stone vanity top and feature downlighting.
– Thermostatically controlled hot and cold water to showers
– Award winning Pro-Tek grey engineered oak vinyl flooring, 100% waterproof structural core with a lifetime guarantee
– White wall / ceilings colour palette
– Grey internal doors with satin chrome ironmongery
– Premium white sockets
– Premium Satin Chrome light switch
– Pre wired for Virgin Media fibre broadband, experience speeds of up to 500mb should you wish to choose this provider.
– Pre wired for SKY Q
– RING security cameras in Car Park and internal ground floor hallway
– Recording of Door Entry system
– PIR Lighting to Cycle Store
– Secure Cycle Store
– Secure refuse store
– Secure by design double glazed windows
– Smoke and heat detectors in every room
HEAT & LIGHT
– Gas central heating radiators with Combination boiler controlled by internet connected thermostat
– LED downlighters
– Carpeted Stairs and common corridors to all floor levels
– Secure Cycle Storage
– Off Street Parking (for seven apartments)
– Low Energy lighting
– Paved perimeter pathways
– Children’s play area
– Picnic benches
– Ornamental planting area’s