By popular demand we have created a mini Style & Shopping Guide for Campbell Close, as so many of you asking about the gorgeous styling. We’ve spoken with Trish from Home Staging London to get a ‘behind the scenes’ insight into her design inspiration and ‘insider’ information on exactly where she purchased specific items for Campbell Close!
Campbell Close, Hookwood is a stunning development by prestigious developers Chartwell. Comprising of only six properties these gorgeous homes offer high end bespoke kitchens and super stylish contemporary bathroom suites.
Trish, what was your inspiration for Campbell Close?
When I style a property, I always try to appeal to the target market.
In this case I dressed it with a young family or professional couples in mind as it is such a wonderful location. I kept the furniture modern, with clean lines but also comfortable, allowing potential buyers to imagine themselves living there.
What are your 3 top tips when styling your home.
- Don’t follow trends, as they change very quickly. Think about how you will use a room and use colours you love.
- Create a focal point in every room, whether that’s a fireplace, a TV unit, a large piece of art or a headboard.
- Choose one colour for large pieces of furniture (or wallpaper).Add a second colour to compliment it.
I would love to add an extra top tip! Finally use a third colour as an accent colour. My general rule is 60/30/10. In this scheme I used Grey, yellow and white.
Campbell Close Key Piece Shopping Guide!
Where to buy?
These are the items you have been asking about from the gorgeous photographs taken by Move Revolution’s in house professional photography team. We know that many of you are looking to order the sheepskin mustard yellow cushions!
- Grey Sofa: Ikea Soderhamn £745
- Floor Lamp: Made.com £99
- Yellow Velvet sofa cushions: T.K.MAXX £19.99
- Yellow Linen cushions: Made to Order
- Coffee Table: Glass Tables Online £169
- Mongolian Sheepskin Yellow Cushions: John Lewis £60
- Rug: John Lewis £225
If you would love to book a viewing for Campbell Close please contact our Reigate, Redhill and Horley team on 01737 888220. If you are thinking of moving why not book a valuation for your own property on the phone or complete the valuation form. Our team pride themselves on their customer service and expert market and local knowledge and would love the opportunity to make an appointment.